Vital questions for affiliate marketers- answered.
Every affiliate marketer is always looking for the successful market that gives the biggest earnings. Sometimes they think it is a miraculous formula that is readily available for them. Actually, it is more than that. It is just good marketing practices that have been proven over years of hard work and determination.
There are practices that have worked before with online marketing and is continuing to work in the online affiliate marketing industry of today. With these top five tips, you will be able to increase your sales and survive in the affiliate marketing online.
Is the traffic you get targeted to your product?
Just think, if the person who visited your website has no interest whatsoever in what you are offering, they will be among those who move on and forget your site forever. The biggest mistake many affiliate marketers happen to do is, targeting keywords with high traffic yet they are not related to the theme of their site. Huge amount of useless traffic won’t help you in any way because Visitors just peruse through your articles and move on. They will neither convert nor come back.
Try to write a minimum of 3 articles per week, with at least 800 but always target 1000 plus words in length. By continuously writing and maintaining these articles you can generate as many as 100 targeted readers to your site in a day.
Always remember that only 1 out of 100 people are likely to buy your product or get your services. In case you can generate as much as 1,000 targeted hits for your website in a day, that means you can make 10 sales based on the average statistic.
How many products are you promoting on your site?
Do not crowd all of it together just to save some money on web hosting. It is best to have a site focusing on each and every product and nothing more.
Always include product reviews on the website so visitors will have an initial understanding on what the product can do to those who buys them. Also include testimonials from users who have already tried the product. Be sure that these customers are more than willing to allow you to use their names and photos on your website.
You can also write articles highlighting the uses of the product and include them on the website as an additional page. Make the pages attractive compelling and include calls to act on the information. Each headline should attract the readers to try to read more, even contact you. Highlight your special points. This will help your readers to learn what the page is about and will want to find out more.
Are you offering free reports to your readers?
- Provide well-detailed reports about the product you are promoting in the way that can make the reader to make a positive decision. The data to include in you report are readily available on website of the merchandiser. In case you can’t’t find such information contact them to avail you that information.
If possible position them at the very top side of your page so they simply cannot be missed. Try to create auto-responder messages that will be sent to those who input their personal information into your sign up box. According to research, a sale is closed usually on the seventh contact with a prospect.
Only two things can happen with the web page alone: closed sale or the prospect leaving the page and never return again. By placing useful information into their inboxes at a certain specified period, you will remind them of the product they thought they want later and will find out that the sale is closed. Be sure that the content is directed toward specific reasons to buy the product. Do not make it sound like a sales pitch.
Focus on important points like how your product can make life and things easier and more enjoyable. Include compelling subject lines in the email. As much as possible, avoid using the word “free” because their are still older spam filters that dumps those kinds of contents into the junk before even anyone reads them first. Convince those who signed up for your free reports that they will be missing something big if they do not avail of your products and services.
Then read on…..
In affiliate marketing, you probably would want to be the kind of marketer who sees a check when you open your mailbox. All the more if they were checks.
It is ironic to know that their are a lot of people who can never make a sale and have never received any checks in their affiliate marketing. But their are also lots of those who receive monthly checks all year long.
No matter what kind of affiliate marketing you have, you will want to be one of those on the way to building a stable affiliate income.
There are actually ways on how to build a good and sound affiliate marketing income. So if you are committed to this business, read on
1. Identifying a practical market niche. Try to identify the niche market you want to focus on. While their are a lot of those out their, not all are easy to infiltrate. More often than not, you will end up losing more money than gaining some in the first place.
2. Find a stable affiliate program that offers the niche market you want. Search over the internet for this program. Make sure that you find the company that helps their affiliates through advises and tools needed for affiliate marketing. These are the types who wants your success over anything else.
3. Have your own site and create a newsletter with content-rich information that focuses on your niche market. A website is necessary in affiliate marketing. This is where people will go when they find what you’re offering interesting. This is also where you can tell them about other features of your business.
4. Make sure your target audience gets to your site and get them to sign up for your newsletter. You can do this by trying to differ from the way other people are advertising their affiliate marketing. Be unique. Think of creative ways to make people go to your site and check you out.
5. Get them to buy from you. The ones going to your affiliate site should be ready to buy from you. Present them with an offer they will find tempting so they will not be able to resist.
There are a lot of sites you can look into that are offering affiliate programs. Take note that some of them are good and some are not. Do your research so you can distinguish which ones will be best for you. If not, you are just wasting your time.
Below are some tips in finding a program that will give you the profit you have always dreamed of.
1. Look for one that is targeting your chosen niche market.
If your niche is about beauty products, you may want to give them tutorials on how to take care of their skin or body. Your products or services must be related to maintaining and preserving beauty. It is also better if you can present testimonials from people who have used your products. This will give credibility to what is being presented.
2. Consider the commission you will be getting.
Sending an email to your list will cost you. Think of it this way. When you email, you send out a recommendation on some products offered. This is basically called an opportunity cost. So if you try to compute all that you have sent, that will be the cost you incurred.
Now, have those persons you emailed bought from you? If they did, then it was worth the advertising sent. But if not, that will be deducted from you.
Be certain that the commission offered to you justifies and makes up for the cost of advertising you went through. You would not want to be spending more on advertising than the amount of commission you are receiving. Make sure that it is fair enough.
3. Inspect the product yourself. Do not start recommending something you are not certain about. Try to least examine them to know if they are any good and worth recommending to others.
How will you make your customers believe in your product when you yourself do not? Put yourself in their place and see if you would be interested in availing one of your product or service.