Is KashTree a Scam?- Review-2020.
You probably need to make more money to complement your income or need to quit your daily job and start making money online. It’s possible to create a fulltime income online but, it’s quite disgusting to fall prey for scammers who are eagerly waiting for anybody who is not aware of their schemes. That’s why it is very crucial to research any product before trying it out. On that ground, I thank you for taking this step, and I promise to provide an honest KashTree review based on facts. KashTree claims to be the #1 influencer network, which will enable you to make $500 per day through your social media account.
Price: Free to join
Owners: Not sure
Overall Rank: 0.0 out of 100
Product type: Influencer network.
Who is KashTree For? No one deserves to join this site apart from the owner.
KashTree Tools & Training: KashTree does not have any tools or training to help those who join their platform.
KashTree Support: No support
What Is KashTree?
KashTree claims to be an influencer network that enables its members to earn $500 per day through their social media account. They also claim to have been in existence since 2015, paid 44 million dollars to their 30000 members. Even though KashTree is claiming all that, it looks more like other scam sites like NiceCash, PaidLeaf, RainMoney, CloutPay and many more.
Is CashTree a Scam?
Without wasting much time, I firmly assert that CashTree is a scam. You should stay away from it, and all sites that are related to it. I can’t just call it a scam without evidence, the red flags below will show you that KashTree is not a site to trust. Before showing you the reg flags, let me first show you how KashTree works.
How Does CashTree Work?
CashTree is free to join, and you will be given a $50 sign up bonus immediately after creating your account. You will also be paid $10 to $15 when you invite other people to join KashTree through your link. Also, you will receive $2 for anyone who clicks your referral link. Not only that but, also $30 to $50 is paid to you for any task you complete. This offer is really attractive no wonder people make $500 the actual day they join KashTree. But the question here is, will you receive this money?
KashTree payment system
On their official website, they claim to pay via Paypal, CashApp, and email checks. But when you try to cash out your earning, they will display a message that you have to first get 25 clicks on your link, get five referrals, and complete at least five tasks before cashing. After fulfilling those requirements, an alert telling you to wait for 30 days will be displayed then after 30 days, they will close your account.
KashTree claims to have 300,000 members, on top of that they claim to have paid $44,000,000.
Kash tree claims to have 300,000 members multiply by $50 sign up bonus = $15,000,000.
Remember for anyone to cashout must fulfill the following.
- Must refer 5 people and the payment is $10 per person = $50. now if 300,000 were paid it means they were paid $50per person multiply by 300,000 members = $15,000,000.
- Must at least have 25 clicks on his referral link and the payment is $2 per click multiply by 300000 members = 15,000,000.
- Must complete at least 5 tasks each task is 30 dollars = $150 multiply by 300,000 = $ 45,000,000.
- Total = 15,000,000+15,000,000+45,000,000 = $75,000,000.
Here we have two points which we should critically look at:
- If all members fulfilled the conditions before being paid, then they gave us the wrong figure.
- For a website which is not even six months old, where did they get all this amount to pay the members? This creates a lot of suspicions and to me, it’s a red flag.
KashTree Red Flags
#1 False promises.
KashTree promises to you $50 for just signing up with them, this is a naked lie which they cant fulfill. Then about making $500 a day is also a lie because it is not money until it’s on your account. However much money you’ll make with KashTree, just know you won’t be paid.
Invalid Founding Date.
KashTree claims to have been founded in 2015 as you can see in the screenshot below.
But this is not true, as you can see that the actual founding date is 2019-08-11
Now I think, you can see how KashTree is playing around people’s minds.
#3 False Testimonials.
KashTree has some testimonials on their website, but all of them are fake, they are the same from other proved scam sites like NiceCash and RainMoney. You may find video promoting KashTree on youtube, just knowing those are members of NiceCash who are trying to complete some of their tasks, remember posting videos on YouTube is one the tasks one can complete. They promise to pay 50 dollars to anyone who uploads their videos on Youtube.
#4 Fake Payment Proofs
As stated earlier KashTree was founded on 11/08/2019 just but, you will find payments from April 2019.
Now how did these payments come about before the existence of KashTree?
Is There Any Other Alternative?
The only alternative that can help you to generate reasonable income online, is by starting an online business. You will find out that this has been my advice in all my articles and product reviews. Below is my guide on how to select the right online business.
Selecting the right online business
Choosing the appropriate online business is the answer to being prosperous on the internet and creating passive earnings.
There is plenty of information you should understand when deciding to start an online business. For example, you must know that it takes time and commitment to create a business that will be successful and attractive to consumers. Consequently, one should use their time when choosing one.
Tips For Starting a successful online business.
- Make a Research: Finding a proper online business needs research, and therefore it should be someone’s number one priority. When making research find out if the business has the ability for lasting growth and to create passive income. Do not look for programs or products that promise quick money, look for an online program that is reasonably stabilized and has plenty of potential. It takes time, and effort to be able to bring customers and make profits.
- Customer: To have a strong online business, the one where you can make passive income, you’ll need dependable customers. Buyers are looking for businesses that offer high-quality products, great customer service, and consistency. It will develop confidence in customers.
- Product: If you aspire to have a successful online business that will produce a passive income, pick a product that you trust. Also, it shouldn’t be of poor quality because, in the end, it will lose you money, possible clients and time.
- Time: When creating a business online, it is normally recommended to not leave your day job. This is important because it will take a while to make sufficient revenue to survive. Consequently, you need to decide on the time you can dedicate to your online business.
- Niche: Before choosing your online business, be certain that it can compete with other businesses of its kind. Is there a tolerable room for your business? Is there an opportunity that your competitors are not detecting that perhaps you do, narrow down to that.
- Passive Income: Mostly those who start an online business want to create a passive income. The most reliable way to do that is to find the right TRAINING, GUIDE, AND SUPPORT.
Wealthy affiliate– My #1 Recommendation for beginners and experts.
To wrap this up, any site that promises quick cash by doing simple tasks is probably a scam. There should always be value for money. Start slowly step by step, you will be there soon. For any opinions, suggestions, or questions, please drop a comment below I will there for you.