This is the SiteGround Web Hosting Review, let us first know what SiteGround is all about. Bear with me to the end of the article so that we dive deeper together. Let’s go…
Siteground has heaped praise in the online community from being recommended by WordPress to having proven site speeds. it offers the full range of web hosting features, including a free Cloudflare CDN, cPanel with SSH access, and unlimited MySQL databases and bandwidth and not to mention amazing customer support.
SiteGround is a web hosting company founded in 2004. It has services like cloud hosting, domain registration, tailored email hosting, and shared hosting among others. They have been praised for their optimized WordPress services and top-notch customer and technical support.
In this review we will look at their price packages for hosting, customer and technical support, service features and performance. Are they reliable? Let’s review all these core points about SiteGround to measure their worth.
Everyone looking for a good hosting plan always aims to find a reliable and affordable price. SiteGround web hosting plans are as follows;
- The Startup web host plan is priced at $6.99 with a money-back guarantee of 30 days. This price plan comes with 10 GB web space, unmetered traffic, free SSL, CDN, and Email. Additionally, you get managed WordPress, Unlimited databases, and 10,000 visits per month.
- GrowBig web hosting plan is $9.99. This hosting plan has unmetered traffic, daily backup, 30 days money guarantee, Free CDN, SSL, and 20 GB webspace. It comes with unlimited databases, free email, and a 100% renewable energy match.
- GoGeek’s web hosting plan starts at $14.99. Its packaged with 40 GB space, 100,000 visits monthly, free CDN, Email, and SSL. Also, you have a 30 days money-back guarantee.
There are other features added to make the web hosting plan experience affordable and easy to use. Visit the site and check out for more details.
Without high speeds for a website, it can troll user experience and bring about virtual losses. Every second matter when it comes to server load time. In fact, less uptime causes loss in ranking among search engine sites like Google and messes up your site SEO optimization function.
SSD storage has become popular amongst web hosting companies. It is fast and reliable, a technology that is employed by SiteGround. They have SSG optimizer and HTTP/2 technology which gives great uptime speeds. With these super-fast servers, you have a guarantee that your hosting experience is great.
SiteGround Customer/Technical Support
SiteGround customer care is unmatched. They offer quick professional knowledge on any queries you have, 24/7 phone helpline, and instant live chat for their customers. Their Email response to queries is great
Where Technical support is needed, they have a plethora of knowledge-based articles filled with images to visually direct you on any software-based problems. Users who prefer to fix problems have videos, tutorials that have in-depth knowledge to help and guide them to solutions.
SiteGround is an ideal place to start off web hosting. If you are a newbie in the web hosting market, we would recommend you to try out there services.
They offer the following hosting services;
- Cloud Hosting. Cloud technology enables one from accessing information from multiple servers at the same time making load speeds extremely fast.
- Shared Hosting. With this type of hosting, it is a start out for website newbies treading carefully on the online global scene. It is suitable for low traffic websites and with SiteGround this would work great for your hosting ambition.
- Dedicated Server Hosting. It is considered a very costly web hosting service since a complete server is dedicated to hosting your website. SiteGround offers this with great security options.
- Enterprise Hosting. For large businesses and companies, SiteGround motto is ‘Crafted For You, Managed By Us‘. They offer reliable architectural designed hosting for even Linux systems, with custom onboarding and personal account managers. They will tailor a well-customized plan that suits your company and heavy traffic needs.
- WordPress Hosting. SitGroun provides WordPress and Woo hosting services that come with Yoast. They have a well-optimized version for WordPress hosting and a bevy of add ons to improve the look and feel of your website.
SiteGround has some awesome features that we must point out. They have reliable servers located in popular places like America and Asia. You can choose where to open your account with SiteGround.
It is also notable that they offer unlimited traffic to their client user sites.
They also provide free features like SSL, integrations with Cloudflare. Additionally, they have great caching technology and Git repositories.
As a client, you can choose to be a collaborator by creating additional users with access to any of the multiple sites that are under your management.
SiteGround has security solutions that can come in handy in case you are in a fix. They include;
- Power Redundancy solutions
- LXC-based stability solutions
- Anti-Hacking Systems
- Daily, advanced and on-demand backup
- Unique account isolation to reserve privacy for each client.
- Fast and Reliable server monitoring.
- Hardware redundancy solutions
- Excellent WordPress hosting features that include a one-click installer, Git Integration, WordPress Staging, WP-CLI, SuperCacher, and Automatic updates.
- Free Domain. All SiteGround hosting plans currently offer a free domain and also a 30-day money-back guarantee for a new sign up.
- High–performance and secure hosting technology that includes; SSDs Memory, Content Delivery Network – Cloudflare, and the latest version of PHP7 and Nginx server.
- Knowledgeable and friendly customer representatives are willing to help with the quick migration of the existing site to the new hosting. The support system is also helpful as they provide a knowledge base, webinars, ticketing system, and live chat that has a quick response.
- 99% uptime guarantee with a fast data recovery option gives the customer the much-needed peace of mind.
- Competitive pricing that helps customers get the best value for money.
- Distributed servers located in different locations in the US, Europe, and Asia that contribute to optimizing the loading speed and general performance.
- Limited Storage plans. Their plans come with limited storage plans of 10 GB the highest being 40 GB. While there are hosting sites providing webspace worth 100 GB on their host plans, SiteGround offers dismally. However, the advantage is that if you are a newbie in an online presence with goals and businesses ambition, this works for you.
- Migrations To SiteGround. SiteGround offers website migration support but it comes at a cost of $30. Personally, there is WordPress software that can do this like WP Migrate and Duplicator among others. So to migrate to their servers means digging into your pocket.
- Billings. When you sign up for a longer hosting plan, they offer a larger discount for your billing plans. However the shorter your hosting plan for example monthly, you pay a higher amount of money. Their set fees might be at $14.95 but it is wiser to score a yearly host plan so as to get discounts on billing.
- Google Adwords credits that are available on other hosts like HostGator are not in SiteGround.
- Hosting is not suitable for someone with multiple sites and a small budget since the most affordable hosting plan allows only one domain with a maximum of 10,000 visitors monthly.
What kind of online clients are suited to use its services?
Starting Out Online Projects. I recommend SiteGround in a heartbeat for all those newbies making a bold step into the online global market.
Large corporate sites. Yes! This would work for big companies because SiteGround has tailored Enterprise hosting services.
Tech Savvy Geek Brands. Those looking for best tech out there for hosting like SSH access, Git repositories, caching, WordPress creativity; simply, those who want high-performance solutions.
WooCommerce. Yes, those who want to engage in online businesses like online stores would like what SiteGround has to offer.
SiteGround will also fit bloggers especially those that do it professionally.
Conclusion – The SiteGround Web Hosting Review
For a fast and reliable service provider with multiple servers in four different continents, then SiteGround is for you. Their prices are affordable, with free SSL certificate and Cloudflare services will work especially for a starting website.
So yes! we recommend sign up with them and experience some great web hosting services that guarantee great uptime speeds and performance using either Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
I’d love to hear from anyone who has got some questions as well as some additional information. Just drop your comment down below and I’ll be ready to reach out to you.